Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Intro

I decided to start this blog after being asked many times about how I do freezer cooking. I have been doing freezer cooking for several years. I started doing it because I was too tired after work to come up with anything to eat. Now I do it because I'm too tired at the end of the day to cook after taking care of three demanding children under the age of two. Having a stocked freezer is the only reason we have had food to eat this past month as we have adjusted to newborn twins. This site is intended to be a collection of random tips, ideas and recipes I have come up with over the years. If any of you have wonderful recipes, I'd love to post them with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog idea, I will be checking back often. I love when I come up with new ways to do things that save me time with food, and the freezer is one of those ways. I have realized that you can freeze just about anything! I am always on the look out for new tips.

    ReplyDelete